This month’s collab is called Summer Morning. This title and the yummy, bright colors of the kit inspired me to scrap about my morning ritual (and favorite meal of the day): breakfast. I’m definitely a morning person as long as I can eat a breakfast. When on vacation, I even enjoy the whole shebang: croissants, hot chocolate, fresh orange juice… Yum!!!
- Are you a morning person? What’s your mood usually when you wake up?
- Do you hit the snooze button or get up right away (or don’t use an alarm at all!)?
- Do you have some morning rituals? Coffee, shower, breakfast? Something that says “the day has started, let’s get to work”?
- What is your and/or your family’s morning routine?
- What is something that can mess up your morning and maybe even ruin your whole day? And, more important, how do you avoid it?
>> Scrap a page about your mornings.
>> Reflect your “morning mood” in your LO. For example if you like the morning, have a bright yellow kitchen where you love to eat yummy apricot marmelade, like me, make your LO sunny and cheerful (I even used a Charm Box action to increase the sunny-ness of the pix!). If you feel like living in the fog until your first cup of coffee, use muted colors and cloud elements. If you like being up very early to see the sun rise, why not try an ombré background to represent that? Have fun and be creative!
>> Use whatever scrapbooking supplies you have on hand. (You don’t have to use something from our shop in order to participate here.)
>> Come on back and share your work with us! If you do, your layout could be featured in next week’s post! That’s it! Our rules are simple. There aren’t any other requirements aside from that. However, if you would like to earn points toward free products, this challenge does qualify for Chicky Points. (See the Challenges Forum for more details.) The deadline to get the Chicky Points is June 30th.